Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Revamping Morocco JUG




Actually I'm working with some of my friends on revamping the moroccan java user group, inspired by the egyptian experience we aim to be at the same level, and to rise up the Java skills on morocco.

As our first step is to involve more people on the Java world here in morocco, we should start to work on universities and Engineering schools to get in touch with young engineers and developpers to be able push them up on the software industry with a strong technical and architectural skills on Java technologies.

For further information, please visit and join: https://moroccojug.dev.java.net/

7 comments:

  1. All the points you described so beautiful. Every time i read your i blog and i am so surprised that how you can write so well.
    java training in marathahalli | java training in btm layout

    java training in jayanagar | java training in electronic city

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us
    Blueprism online training

    Blue Prism Training in Pune

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, it seems like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I had written and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well as an aspiring blog writer, but I’m still new to the whole thing. Do you have any recommendations for newbie blog writers? I’d appreciate it.

    AWS Interview Questions And Answers

    AWS Training in Bangalore | Amazon Web Services Training in Bangalore

    AWS Training in Pune | Best Amazon Web Services Training in Pune

    Amazon Web Services Training in Pune | Best AWS Training in Pune

    AWS Online Training | Online AWS Certification Course - Gangboard

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it when people get together and share views. Great website

    របៀបលេងហ្គេម fishing

    ReplyDelete